When you have questions, Clifford Law Offices has answers. To get started, view our pages about frequently asked questions (FAQs) that our clients often ask us.
- Personal injury: Including all types of injuries caused by someone else's negligence or recklessness
- Medical malpractice and hospital negligence: If a medical provider or health care facility failed to abide by the accepted standard of care and you suffered as a result, you may have a medical malpractice claim.
- Auto accidents: Severe car accidents in Chicagoland and across the nation.
- Truck accidents: When large commercial vehicles cause accidents, the damage can be catastrophic.
- Railroad/train accidents: From situations involving commercial train cars to Amtrak trains, these accidents can occur suddenly and with no warning.
- Dangerous products: When defective or improperly designed products caused injuries, what rights and options do you have?
If you still have questions, or if your specific situation is not covered above, please reach out to us at 312-899-9090 to get a consultation and the answers you need.