Sarah F. King, partner at Clifford Law Offices, will be a moderator at ITLA Women’s Caucus annual program titled, “Trial Practice & Tips Webinar” on May 1st from 10am – 12:30pm Central.
Sarah is one of the co-founders of the Women’s Caucus and is the current chair. The Caucus provides educational opportunities, social events and perhaps most importantly, an environment which encourages networking and membership growth.
ITLA Women’s Caucus annual program will be virtual and provide updates, tips and examples in the major areas of trial practice. The speakers will also address how to prepare for these areas of trial during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The program agenda will go as follows:
- Marisa C. Schostok, Dudley & Lake
- Jury Selection
- Jaime Koziol Delaney, Levin & Perconti
- Opening Statements
- Bhavani Raveendran, Romanucci & Blandin LLC
- Combatting Implicit Bias at Trial (Diversity and Inclusion Credit)
- Caroleann S. Gallagher, Dwyer & Coogan
- Presenting and Prepping Your Clients for Trial
- Kathryn L. Conway, Power Rogers LLP
- Cross Examination
- Melanie J. VanOverloop, Rapoport Weisberg & Sims P.C.
- Use of Demonstratives
- Amanda L. Brasfield, Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz
- Selecting and Presenting Experts at Trial
The program has been approved for 2.5 MCLE hours, including .5 hours of Diversity and Inclusion Credit.
The event will be held on Friday, May 1st, 2020, at 10 a.m. CT. For more information, click here.