call now for a free consultation free consultation (312) 899-9090
request free consultation

Construction Job Accident – How Will I Pay My Bills If I Can’t Work?

Construction work is physically demanding and carries the risk of serious injury. Our Chicago injury law firm has represented injured construction workers in cases that range from simple to extremely complex construction accidents.

One of the main concerns we hear when a construction worker has an injury is: “How will I pay my bills if I can’t work?” What most people are surprised to find out is that they may be able to seek financial recovery for more than just their hospital bills. Many on the job construction accidents are caused by negligence and the legally responsible party can be held liable for:

If you have been injured in a construction accident, we recommend that you:

The next step is to schedule a consultation for legal representation. When an injured construction worker – or family member on their behalf – comes to see us for a consultation, we review the case and give advice on the next steps in the process.

Clifford Law Offices has represented construction workers who have suffered injuries or death on the job, as well as non-workers who have been injured near or while at a construction site. Our attorneys are knowledgeable and experienced and are not afraid to take on legal teams from corporations and insurance carriers.

If you – or someone you love – has been a victim of a construction site accident, schedule a consultation with us today by contacting us online or calling 1-800-899-0410.