Erin Clifford, Partner at Clifford Law Offices and Founder of Erin Clifford Wellness and Rockstar Doggy Momma, will continue with Part 2 of the Illinois State Bar Association’s Wellness Series on Thursday, May 5. The program is part of a movement in the legal profession to acknowledge and remedy health and mental health concerns among lawyers and other law professionals stemming from stress, work fatigue, and an imbalanced lifestyle.
Wellness Series – Part 2: Building Your Resilience Bank Account
Thursday, May 5, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. CDT
Erin will explore resiliency in the profession and as an individual and will lead attendees through the following concepts:
- What resilience means
- How the idea of “success” can be different for each individual
- What you can do to strengthen your mental and physical fitness
- Where to find the support you need to maintain resilience
- How to ensure your interpersonal and environmental needs are being met
Wellness Series – Part 3: Building Your Prevention Toolbox
Thursday, May 26, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. CDT
In the third part of this series, Erin will discuss the importance of self-care and how you can better manage your stress. Attorneys attending this online seminar will learn:
- What the Oxygen Mask Rule is and how it can help your self-care
- How to ensure that you’re living according to your values
- What intentional rest is and how unplugging from technology can help you achieve it
- The importance of mindfulness
- How maintaining a consistent exercise routine can help manage your stress
- What you can do to ensure healthy nutrition throughout your busy schedule
Erin kicked off the series with Part 1, entitled “Food For Thought” on April 14th, sharing her expertise in nutrition, exercise, and healthy lifestyle management as it relates to individuals in the law profession. She provided tips, advice, and strategies to help lawyers improve their physical and mental well-being.
In addition to her legal work, Erin holds a certification in Holistic Health Coaching through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s Health Coach Training Program and works with families, professionals, and corporations to create and maintain healthy lifestyles through nutrition, life, and wellness coaching.
The Wellness Series is presented by the Illinois State Bar Association and Illinois Judges Association and each program will qualify day-of attendees for 1.0-hour MCLE credit, including 1.0-hour Professionalism Responsibility MCLE credit in the following category: Mental Health and Substance Abuse.
To learn more about the program or to register for Part 2 of Erin’s Wellness Series, click here.