The voices’ of the parents of Samya Rose Stumo, 24, who perished in the March 10 crash of the 737 Boeing Max8 crash in Ethiopia were heard around the world.
They attended the Aviation Subcommittee hearing Wednesday (March 15, 2019) of the U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee in Washington, D.C., to ensure that the victims’ families voices would be heard. And they were very powerful in conveying that this fleet of aircraft cannot be ungrounded until every stone has been unturned in ensuring the flying public that all safety measures have been exhausted.
The family, along with the families of more than 20 other victims of that crash, are represented by Clifford Law Offices of Chicago and Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy of San Francisco, aviation attorneys who have represented victims’ families in aviation tragedies around the world.
The following is just a partial list of the stories that reported what Nadia Milleron and Michael Stumo, Samya Rose’s parents, had to say, emphasizing that it is the public that holds the power to ground the 737 Max8 plane:
- CBS Network News — https://www.cbsnews.com/news/boeing-737-max-faa-defends-handling-today-after-deadly-crashes-2019-05-15/
- CNN — https://www.facebook.com/CNNReplay/videos/1082847958579852/
- Associated Press — https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/the-latest-faa-before-congress-over-troubled-boeing-jet/2019/05/15/3b8a8dcc-771e-11e9-a7bf-c8a43b84ee31_story.html?utm_term=.4efc77f825af
- ABC Network News — https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/lawmakers-grill-faa-chief-safety-questions-involving-boeing/story?id=63050113
- Reuters News Service — www.worldusheadlines.com/2019/05/15/faa-expects-boeing-to/michael-stumo-and-nadia-milleron-whose-daughter-died-on-ethiopia/
- Fox Business — https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/faa-chief-defends-handling-of-boeing-max-safety-approval