CHICAGO, IL (January 24, 2023) – Robert A. Clifford, founder and senior partner at Clifford Law Offices, along with Bradley M. Cosgrove, Kevin P. Durkin, Keith A. Hebeisen, and Shannon M. McNulty, partners at Clifford Law Offices, have been named to the Top 100: 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers list by Super Lawyers®.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. No more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers.
All five attorneys selected have been recognized by Super Lawyers® for a number of years:
- Robert A. Clifford – Years of selection: Super Lawyers: 2005 – 2023
- Bradley M. Cosgrove – Years of selection: Rising Stars: 2010 – 2016, Super Lawyers: 2017 – 2023
- Kevin P. Durkin – Years of selection: Super Lawyers: 2005 – 2023
- Keith A. Hebeisen – Years of selection: Super Lawyers: 2005 – 2023
- Shannon M. McNulty – Years of selection: Rising Stars: 2009 – 2014, Super Lawyers: 2016 – 2023
In addition to being recognized in the 2023 Top 100, Robert A. Clifford was ranked the #1 lawyer in the state of Illinois by Super Lawyers® “Top 10: 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers List” and Shannon M. McNulty was ranked among the top 50 women lawyers in the state of Illinois by Super Lawyers® “2023 Illinois Top 50 Women List.”
To view the full list of the 2023 Illinois Top 100 Lawyers list, click here.