Three-year-old Landon Beadore was helping his mom pick up toys when he knocked over a plastic gas can just like the one pictured here. The pilot light on a nearby water heater ignited the gas fumes, which flashed back to the nozzle on the gas can, turning it into a firebomb. Landon’s horrible experience has been repeated more than 75 times throughout the country, burning and killing children, teenagers and adults. Many of these injuries might have been prevented with a part costing less than $1 called a flame arrester. You Should Know more about gas cans and how to prevent injuries to your loved ones.