Sarah King, partner at Clifford Law Offices, led a session for the Illinois State Bar Association sharing tips that our personal injury attorneys follow on staying connected during COVID-19. Click below to watch the video.
Sarah’s Six Tips for Lawyers to Stay Connected with Clients During COVID 19 are:
- Make contact with each of your clients. While this might feel overwhelming, she suggests making a list then scheduling check-ins daily.
- Always see how they are doing before jumping into information on their case.
- Understand what your medically vulnerable clients are going through as it relates to COVID- 19 (ask them questions, this may affect their case).
- Be a reliable source of information (be aware of what is going on, as it relates to their case).
- Be real with your client (talk to them about case delays and other thing facts on the case).
- Leave your client with a positive message and be available to help them (let them know work is happening just remotely)
Watch the ISBA 6 Tips for Talking to Your Clients During COVID-19 video.