Four students reportedly were injured in an explosion during a cooking class at Northside Prep High School on Chicago’s North Side. Students reportedly were heating hot chocolate in a lab Wednesday (2/19/14) morning when the explosion occurred. One student was taken to Masonic Medical Center with injuries that were reported to be non-life-threatening. Two other students were taken in fair to serious condition to Swedish Covenant Hospital and a fourth student was taken there in good condition, according to early media reports. The explosion occurred about 10:35 a.m. at the school located at 5501 N. Kedzie Av., police told the press. As a safety precaution, students reportedly were evacuated after the explosion.