Erin Clifford, Partner of Clifford Law Offices and founder of Erin Clifford Wellness, will be hosting a three-part series on wellness, presented by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) and the Illinois Judges Association (IJA). Following are the topics and dates.
Part 1: Food for Thought – April 14, 2022, 12-1 pm CST
Part 1, “Food for Thought”, will discuss nutrition, exercise, and healthy lifestyle management for Illinois attorneys and judges. Get tips, advice, and strategies to successfully enhance your physical and mental well-being by incorporating dietary principles into your busy lifestyles and routines.
Part 2: Building Your Resilience Bank Account – May 5, 2022, 12-1 pm CST
In this program, Erin will explore what it means to be a resilient legal practitioner and you will learn:
- What resilience means;
- How the idea of “success” can be different for each individual;
- What you can do to strengthen your mental and physical fitness;
- Where to find support to maintain resilience; and
- How to ensure your interpersonal and environmental needs are being met.
Part 3: Building Your Prevention Toolbox – May 26, 2022, 12-1 pm CST
In the third part of this series, Erin will discuss the importance of self-care and how you can better manage your stress. Attorneys attending this online seminar will learn:
- What the Oxygen Mask Rule is and how it can help your self-care;
- How to ensure that you’re living according to your values;
- What intentional rest is and how unplugging from technology can help you achieve it;
- The importance of mindfulness;
- How maintaining a consistent exercise routine can help manage your stress; and
- What you can do to ensure healthy nutrition throughout your busy schedule.
In addition to her development work at Clifford Law Offices, Erin is deeply passionate about supporting professionals in developing healthy lifestyles to create a more fulfilling, happier existence. Erin earned her certification as a Holistic Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s rigorous Health Coach Training Program. She studied more than 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative life coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts.
Each program qualifies for 1.0 hour MCLE credit, including 1.0 hour Professionalism Responsibility MCLE credit in the following category: Mental Health and Substance Abuse.
Register here to reserve your spot.