At Clifford Law Offices, our Chicago-based attorneys represent those who have been injured or lost loved ones in motor vehicle collisions. We can help you seek a result that not only covers medical expenses, but also provides ongoing necessary support for you and your family in the aftermath of an accident.
One of the benefits of employing our experienced car accident attorneys is that we have already worked with these types of cases for decades, so we understand what is at stake and the approach required to achieve a fair outcome. We know that this is a difficult period for you, so we take the time to analyze your case, provide you with customized advice and answer any questions that you have. This includes questions specific to your case, as well as common auto accident-related question such as:
- What should I do after a car accident?
- Who will pay for my car repairs?
- Will the other driver have to pay my medical bills?
- Do I have a strong case if I decide to pursue a lawsuit?
- Should I sue the other driver?
- What happens if an insurance company wrongfully denies my claim?
- The other driver was speeding/drinking and driving/texting and driving/driving dangerously when he or she caused the accident — does that affect my case?
View our Car Accident FAQs to learn more.
A History Of Success In Car Accident Cases
Our attorneys have been representing victims of serious automobile accidents in Chicago and throughout the nation for more than 30 years. The combined experience of our attorneys amounts to hundreds of years of personal injury and wrongful death casework and has resulted in numerous favorable outcomes for our clients, including:
- A $22.7 million verdict for a widow whose husband was killed by a speeding truck driver with drugs in his system. The $10 million award for grief and sorrow equals a Cook County record for this category. (Attorneys Kevin Durkin and Colin Dunn)
- A $25.9 million verdict against Yellow Cab on behalf of a man who suffered a permanent brain injury (Attorney: Robert Clifford)
- A record $24.1 million verdict for an 8-year-old Chicago boy for injuries he suffered when a Chicago Transit Authority bus struck him in a school crosswalk (Attorneys: Robert Clifford and Kevin Durkin)
- A $2.8 million settlement for a 16-year-old who suffered a traumatic brain injury when a bus struck the vehicle in which he was riding as a passenger (Attorneys: Robert Walsh and Craig Squillace)
Please note that every auto accident case is unique, and these listed results do not guarantee a particular outcome in any future cases.