Through no fault of their own, people are injured every day in Chicagoland and across the United States. Many of these situations involve products that cause harm due to defective design, parts, or dangerous conditions that a property owner should have fixed. These situations can greatly impact the lives of innocent people and their families.
At Clifford Law Offices, our lawyers are well-trained advocates who will explain how the legal process can help you obtain compensation following an injury caused by dangerous products or property. We know that covering your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages is vital to your physical and financial well-being; we will do everything in our power to help you maximize the compensation you receive.
We Treat You Like Family
When you hire our firm, you will find that we do more than just help you seek the money you need — we make you a member of the Clifford Law family. This means that we will stand up for your best interests during negotiation and in court, and will never settle unless we are able to get you fair compensation for your injuries. We will remain responsive throughout your case, so that you are always able to get the answers and straightforward advice that you deserve. This includes answering questions such as:
Questions About Dangerous Products
- Whether the seller, distributor, manufacturer, or any other person or company can be held responsible
- How to respond if the product manufacturer says that you were using a product incorrectly and tries to shift the blame for your injuries
- If a recall or reports of other injuries give you a stronger case
- How a company’s manufacturing and distribution chains and practices can affect your claim’s likelihood of success
Questions About Dangerous Property
- Is a property owner required to mark dangerous conditions?
- If my child was hurt by a hazard on someone else’s property, what can I do?
- What does “premises liability” mean?
- Are property managers responsible for keeping property safe?
- Do I have a claim against a property owner or manager if security was inadequate — poorly lit areas, no security cameras where they should be, locks that fail to work — and I was assaulted?
Are you ready to get the answers you need? Are you ready for the assertive legal representation you deserve? Contact us to tell us about your situation and find out how our experienced legal team can help you hold reckless property owners and product manufacturers accountable for the harm they have caused you.