Clifford Law Offices is a highly recognized explosion accident and burn injury law firm serving clients in Chicagoland and throughout the country. We help those who have been harmed by any type of explosion or fire, including grain bin explosions, fires and explosions caused by defective products, high-rise fires, and all other accidents involving burn and explosion injuries.
What We Can Do For You After A Fire Or Explosion
If you suffered any type of burn injury, we can help you hold those responsible for the fire or explosion accountable for the harm they have caused. We know that this is a difficult time in your life, so we will:
- Be responsive and give you the answers and advice that you need
- Handle all aspects of your legal claim so that you can focus on your health
- Pursue maximum compensation for you, seeking all of the money you need to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, future care needs and all other damages you have suffered
- Treat you like we treat our own family members because when you hire us, you become a part of the Clifford Law Offices family
If you have lost a loved one due to a fire or explosion, we can help you. We have the resources and experience to pursue wrongful death claims against those whose careless or reckless behavior took your loved one from you.
Explosion And Fire Accident Investigation – A Necessity For A Successful Claim
Because of the devastation involved in an explosion or fire, getting to the bottom of what happened requires experts and meticulous investigation. To determine the cause of an explosion or fire, many factors may be involved. Our injury lawyers retain the world's top experts in the field to work with them in figuring this out for the client.
The experienced attorneys at Clifford Law Offices have dealt with explosion and fire cases before. Gas explosions require attorneys who understand property owner negligence law and can address the very complicated nature of these cases.
We are equipped to deal with grain bin explosions and any other type of agriculture-related explosions, which have occurred with increasing frequency in recent years.
Our Results In Explosion And Burn Injury Cases
We have obtained numerous favorable outcomes for clients in explosion accident and fire injury cases. Our most notable results include:
- $100 million: Six people were killed and 16 others injured at the Cook County Administration Building in downtown Chicago when firefighters failed to save people stuck in a smoky high-rise stairwell; it was one of the highest personal injury settlements in Cook County history. (Attorneys Robert A. Clifford and Kevin P. Durkin)
- $13,730,000 settlement: A 29-year-old worker was burned at a power plant fire in Indiana. (Attorneys Robert A. Clifford, Kevin P. Durkin and Michael S. Krzak)
- $2.9 million settlement: A 21-year-old worker was severely burned in a power plant explosion in Hammond, Indiana. (Attorney: Kevin Durkin)
- $1.2 million partial settlement: A 34-year-old worker suffered burns in an electrical explosion at a mall. (Attorney: Robert Clifford)
- $900,000 settlement: A 24-year-old race car driver suffered serious burn injuries in a crash during an on-track amateur racing event where there was insufficient equipment to promptly suppress the fire that erupted on impact. (Attorneys Richard F. Burke Jr. and Shannon M. McNulty)